The Loyal Workshop Collection
Only registered wholesale accounts can see prices and make purchases. Click the button above to log in, or sign up now for a wholesale account.
Adventure awaits. This ethically-made, hand-stitched leather satchel is a go-anywhere travelling companion.
Durability to accompany the adventurous traveller on the dusty trail with cargo of camera, journal and matches. Enduring simplicity to double as a work-horse, carrying your daily work essentials.
- Dimensions: 33cm x 24.5cm x 7cm (13ʺ x 9 ½ ʺ x 3 ʺ inch)
- Interior pocket with flap.
- Stitched and riveted straps.
- Adjustable length shoulder strap 1090 – 1330mm (43 – 52 ½ in.)
- Old-school dual buckle closure system.
- Hand stitched by the artisans of The Loyal Workshop in India.
- Etched with the name and signature of the artisan.
- Fits 13ʺ laptops and tablets
- Premium, ethically produced vegetable tanned leather
- Stainless steel hardware
- LEATHER Bag Chassis 2.2mm full veg-tanned cow leather produced using a unique eco-tanning technique; tough, resilient sturdy, and ethical. Straps 2.6mm & 3mm buffalo leather; heavy, durable and stretch resistant.
- The Leather we have selected has been chosen for its strength and durability but also for its natural full grain look. The veg-tanning process allows the full character of the leather to be exposed, honestly displaying the patina accumulated over a lifetime already lived. In its second lifetime as a Loyal satchel, it will darken slightly and develop more character. This heavy stiff leather has the substance to protect your cargo and maintains its shape.
- HARDWARE Naked, polished stainless steel roller buckles and rivets; sturdy and tarnish resistant.
- THREAD Hand stitched .8mm Gauge woven polyester; super resilient, stretch proof and UV resistant.
Orders ship from the U.S.
Want to purchase a higher quantity than we have in stock? Request a quote for preorder here.
Minimum Order from this brand: None